Meme Bounty Program
- Meme is an idea, behavior, or style that is spread via the Internet, often through social media platforms and especially for humorous purposes
- There are two central attributes of memes:
- Creative reproduction of materials, which include parody, remix, or mashup.
- Intertextuality, which can be understood as combining different contexts and cultures to create new meaning(s) for something.
- Memes can be created in two ways:
- Mimicry: recreating the meme in a different fashion to the original
- Remix: altering the original meme in some way
Meme Bounty is a special reward for BSC Army members who create contents that show support for Binance, BSC, and CZ. 10% of the BSC Army Marketing Program (equivalent to 0.1% of all transaction tax) goes to participants of the Meme Bounty Program. In other words, content creators who are qualified for the program receive income in the form of $BARMY for promoting Binance, BSC and CZ.
Memes for the Meme Bounty Program can be in the form of a still image, gif, or video. Whichever type you choose, they have to meet the following requirements:
- Supporting Binance, Binance Smart Chain, BNB Token, and CZ
- Not spamming and/or cheating
- Not offending the public order and morals
- Not violating laws and regulations
Examples of accepted memes:
- Mimicry memes:
- Remix memes: